4.13.2012

Touched By An Angel


Hello loves! While I was in La La Land and uncontrollably starstruck by the Hollywood glitz and glam, I got an amazing opportunity to meet two of my favorite models of all time, Candice Swanepoel and Miranda Kerr! Such a dream come true, because I, like every girl in the world, has had a lifelong dream of becoming a Victoria's Secret model, so seeing these beauties in person was quite a treat! Since I was sooo very excited for this amazing opportunity, I couldn't help myself but do a little shopping for the event :) I mean come on, I had to look amazing meeting these girls! I found this white hot dress at this adorable little boutique, Black Jack, and assembled it with my own closet pieces. I spiced my look up with these great, chunky heels, and dressed it down with an a-line, cropped jean shirt to use as my sweater, and threw on a great statement necklace to match my coral-orange shoes. 

Where to Wear This:
This is a great outfit to wear out on a date with your loved one, out to the club with the girls, or out to lunch with friends. Whenever you feel like looking super fiinee but still want to keep things casual, try pairing a hot dress with some more casual pieces, and you'll be ready to rock the town :)
kisses, Em

Dress: Black Jack Boutique. Jean Button-Up: Eddie Bauer. Shoes: Zodiac USA. Accessories: Macy's, Forever 21, Francesca's.

Candice, Miranda, & I! :))

3 comments:

  1. You look so beautyful!! The shoes are amazing!!

    Would you like to follow each other? I´l be very happy about it :D

    http://shopaholichousewife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that's amazing ! How lucky you are ;-)
    Your dress is fantastic by the way.
    Bisou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is divine! :)

    http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete