5.11.2012

Casual Class


 Hello darlings! I got the amazing privilege to be able to see the Grove in West Hollywood! It was absolutely gorgeous and such a fun experience. Since I knew I'd be among the stars, I decided to make a POP in red but also keep it nice and classy. I paired my casual, comfortable maxi dress with a black blazer, great sandals, and a fabulous eye-catching necklace. This easy little outfit is so great because it not only dazzles but is so comfortable as well :)

Where to Wear This:
This classy little ensemble would look great just about anywhere, especially if you want to make a statement without going overkill. This would also look great for a job interview or going out with the girls for the day/night! Always remember that some of your simplest pieces could be an excellent combo with your blazer and don't shy away from glamming your look up with some fun accessories or shoes! 
kisses, Em

 Dress: Color Me Red. Blazer: BCBG. Necklace: Lucky. Purse: Steve Madden. Sandals: Sam Edelman. Jewels: Macy's, X-Generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment