4.01.2012

Starstruck



Morning darlings! So this week has been quite eventful for me because I FINALLY went to Hollywood for the very first time! What an amazing trip it was; celebrities, the Walk of Fame, the Grove, and lots of fun shopping of course! I was absolutely dying to check out Rodeo Drive, but sadly didn't have enough time in the day! But no worries I will do a little fashion photoshoot there soon enough ;) I, like every other tourist, was infatuated with the Walk of Fame and couldn't get enough! I took advantage of the Hollywood scenery and snapped a few pics here for my latest blog entry :) My first day in Hollywood I felt like rocking a sexy, bold fit. Who ever said looking like a star was only for the celebrities?? ;) I paired a sexy little bandeau with a sweet and girly black vest. The sheer lace at the bottom really adds a fun and trendy vibe to the outfit, especially since sheer lace and chiffon are so in right now! I then wore some high-waisted black shorts underneath, and finished my outfit off with some black booties, a black/gold purse, and some fun, chunky gold jewelry. 

Where to Wear This:
So if you happen to be hitting the streets of Hollywood like me, then I, of course, would rock this bold little number there! If not, then not to worry, this sexy-sweet ensemble would look great going out with the ladies, out shopping, or just when you straight up feel like looking hott on the weekend. I promise you'll be feeling like a STAR! ;)
kisses, Em

Bandeau Top: Free People. Black Vest: Forever 21. High-waisted Shorts: Calvin Klein. Black Booties: Target. Purse: Steve Madden. Accessories: Urban Outfitters, TJ Maxx, Francescas, Forever 21, Macy's, IDEELE.

2 comments: