3.10.2012

Flowy Shirts & Maxi Skirts


Good afternoon ladies! I have to say that I am absolutely in LOVE with maxi skirts lately. Who doesn't want to feel both comfortable and fabulous all at once? These skirts are the best and add a beautiful femininity to your daily wardrobe. I paired my maxi with a beautiful, flowy top that has a surprise open back, (who doesn't love that?!) Under my tank, I threw on a sweet little bandeau to cover up my bra, but hey, if you got it, flaunt it! Having a bare back is so sexy these days and will definitely add some sex appeal to your look. If that's a little much, feel free to sport a black strapless bra which would still look great! To top off my comfy fit, I threw on some simple gold jewelry and some combat boots to finish the laid-back style I had created. Everyone should definitely invest in some maxi skirts ASAP, especially with spring and summer heading our way! These little gems will really accent your wardrobe and give your looks a feminine flair.

Where to Wear This:
Since this outfit is definitely on the laid-back end of things, you could wear this just about anywhere! If it's a bit chilly outside, pair with a long brown/black sweater to keep things sweet and simple. Enjoy lounging around while still looking gorgeous all day long!
kisses, Em

 Top: Brandy & Melville. Bandeau: Brandy & Melville. Maxi Skirt: Brandy & Melville. Combat Boots: Sam Edelman. Accessories: TJ Maxx, Gracefully Vintage Boutique, X-Generation, Francescas.

3 comments:

  1. cute! I've been on the hunt for the perfect maxi skirt lately...and want one even MORE now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute outfit, I like the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! You're pretty and have a great blog :)

    Check out my blog and become a follower if you want

    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete