1.22.2012

New Girl in Town

Hello all! I am so very excited to now be a part of the fashion world of blogging! My name is Emily and I am a FIDM student who is studying Merchandise Marketing. I have always been interested in styling and love putting fun pieces together in my outfits to make memorable ones, therefore I come to you as an aspiring stylist who hopes you will appreciate the taste that I exude! My goal is to give all you readers out there new and innovative ideas on how to style an outfit, or where to get great pieces that will spice up any wardrobe you have. I am a college student, so remember I am on a budget! So I fully believe in making the most of what you have and just straight up knowing how to worrrk it, whether you are headed off to school, the grocery store, a hot date, or it's one of those I-want-to-feel-fabulous days, I will be there to guide you right along through it :) 


FYI- I decided to title my fashion blog, Kiss Me I'm Stylish, not only because, yes I am part Irish (so I'm not a fake who just thought the play on words was funny) but also because I personally believe it's such a cute, girly phrase that will be memorable to the fashion world. Who doesn't want to be kissed for having style? ;) Maybe I'll just lead you right to it...it's possible ;) Anywho, stay tuned for my daily posts (you won't be sorry!) and have an amazing, relaxing Sunday watching the game! GO NINERS!


kisses, Em

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaa a fellow Niner fan! Welcome to the blog world. It is fun and addicting! =)

    Nicole Marie
    www.nicolemariewho.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you are so adorable! Awesome that you are doing what you love! I love your style girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! It's always very inspiring and nice to hear positive feedback :))

      Delete