7.24.2012

Summer Blues


Afternoon ladies! This summer has been a whirlwind of so much fun in the sun and hot summer nights. One of my favorite summer looks has got to be sporting my high-waisted, roughed-up jean shorts. They can practically be found just about everywhere, but my little tip of advice would be to buy them for just a couple dollars at a thrift store and spice them up yourselves! I felt the blues this summer day and worked this darling little top into two different looks. First I wore the shirt down, so the ends could flow openly as I walked. The second look was to tie the ends together to create a flirty and fun top that really showed off the back.  I have such an obsession with open-backs! Such a sneaky, sexy surprise that reveals just enough ;) Since my hair is such a long mane, I decided to fishtail it back into a loose braid so the back of the shirt could be shown off! I hope you are all enjoying your summer and are living it up to the fullest!
kisses, Em


 Blouse: Urban Outfitters. Shorts: Wasteland. Sandals: Sam Edelman. Accessories: Brandy Melville, Kissed Good Buy, Lucky Brand, Urban Outfitters, & Etsy.


1 comment:

  1. Really like the top it is so versatile! And yes, I think we all miss summer haha!

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete